Shape foundation Nepal aims to contribute basically in the following practice areas.
- To create amicable environment for greater access to education for Women, Dalit, Marginalized, Endangered, Poor, Back ward classes of underdeveloped areas.
- To work in increasing access to the people from suppressed class and areas.
- To organize night class for the adult women and grown up youngster to increase literacy rate and to teach the importance of women empowerment.
- To support women and children through different activities like educating, providing trainings and relief fund packages to enrich women and children health condition.
- To educate women about Menstrual, Pregnancy and sexual health.
- To educate about importance of nutrients and to manage nutritious meals to the needy infants.
- To do research on the possibilities of small and cottage based industries in context to the country’s geographical structure to increase maximum number of employment to the locals.
- To provide vocational and technical trainings to help people start their own business.
- Disaster Management
- To educate people about the different natural calamities they will have to get prepared according to the geographical conditions.
- To help and work together with governmental and non- organizations to construct earthquake resistance village.